Tourisum in Brittany
At the heart of Treg and Göelo coast, the hotel-restaurant-bar Ad Nevez Lucotel is ideally situated for exploring the region.
Trégor (Dreger Bro-in Breton) is one of the nine provinces of Britain, straddles the departments of Finistère and Côtes d'Armor.
Tourism in Country of Treg-Goëlo
Cote de Granit Rose, Coast Goëlo, Perros-Guirec and Paimpol, representing the richness of the coast. Four estuaries (Trieux Jaudy and Bequeath Douron) give this country its originality Breton. The interior of the country reveals towns and villages. Heritage and activities are rich and varied: sea, estuaries, islands, cliffs, town character, churches, chapels, cathedrals, abbeys, manors, menhirs, folk festivals, concerts, exhibitions, sports, etc...
Among the most remarkable sites, near the hotel include:
- Paimpol (20 mins): On its still floating docks Paimpol perfume departure for the great sea fishing in Iceland, while the old city is deploying a network of lanes sympathetic.
- Brehat Island ((50 minutes with the crossing): 10 minutes crossing and Pors-Clos open the doors of the islands most flowery of northern Britain. Mimosa, myrtle, fig, almond trees, pines and eucalyptus interwoven with happiness. Brehat, it is actually two islands connected since the eighteenth century by a bridge built under the orders of Vauban.
- Tréguier (30 mins): Located in the estuary of Jaudy, five miles offshore, port Tréguier has a commercial port accessible to ships up to 110 meters long and a marina equipped five floating pontoons. It is also a tourist mecca and a must for all lovers of art, history or heritage.
- Plouha (10 mins): This is an indentation in the rock that overlooks the fields plowed. Port Moguer was built by the inhabitants of Plouha to protect the fury of the sea a small flotilla.
- Perros-Guirec et Ploumanac'h (60 mins): In the heart of the Côte de Granit Rose, Perros-Guirec and Ploumanac'h offer a protected natural site of exceptional beauty.
- Binic (20 mins): Very close to Saint-Brieuc, Binic is a charming seaside resort on the coast of Goëlo. Particularly lively in summer, it offers an attractive setting with its marina located at the very heart of the city.
- Châtelaudren (10 mins): Washed by the waters of Leff, the main tributary of Trieux Châtelaudren is the former capital of the county Goëlo. This small town character has a rich architectural heritage, including the "Red Chapel".
- Saint-Quay-Portrieux (20 mins): Major fishing port, Saint-Quay-Portrieux owes part of its reputation scallops, Jacques. The craft is also a queen deepwater port accommodating over 1,000 boats.
- Saint-Brieuc (30 mins): Located between the Armor (Sea countries in Breton) and Argoat (countries of the earth) and paced by its three valleys (Gouédic, and Gouët Douven), Saint-Brieuc has a privileged environment, open bay remarkable fifth in the world by the amplitude of its tides. Bay, shaped beaches and views, it also houses the largest nature reserve in Britain. The town has old neighborhoods timbered houses around the cathedral.
- little further, it remains Dinan (medieval), Dinard (charming English seaside resort),, Saint-Malo (city famous privateer), and even Mont St. Michel..
Horseback riding, hiking, cycling
Whatever your preference, many walks between land and sea are possible on the coast of Goëlo.
The coastal footpath was created during the French Revolution to fight against smuggling. The Coastal Act of 1976 permits this route gradually regain its former glory. In Paimpol-Goëlo coastal path stretches about 60 km from the cliffs to the shores of Plouézec Trieux home of the estuary... and shows you views to take your breath away!
Equestrian tourism in Britain and particularly in Cotes d'Armor is for everyone with several loops of large and small horse ride.
As for biking enthusiasts,, numbered and marked trails allow you to discover famous sites and beautiful scenery. The routes are passable for the day or half-day, assembled in free guidebooks.
Hotel*** Ad Nevez Lucotel, just as the various tourist offices, will be able to help you and advise you on choosing